1990 Rocky Mountain Blizzard - PAUL SS - Updates PICS

shutter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Guess what just arrived in the mail =)

(thanks to dillbike) :D

The plan is to Put PAUL brakes on font and rear... might need to modify the rear Paul Racer to U-Brake... ?

Either single speed or 1x8... ??? Suggestions?

I'll get that dent popped out a bit and then filled with brass :cool:

Build suggestions ????? :D

Re: Re:

kellyjk":10rd7o6h said:
it is a 1990 with a u brake on the rear.

Oops, meant to type that in... Just posted my 1991 rocky mountain titanium and got mixed up, thanks!

Re: 1990 Rocky Mountain Blizzard.... Build Suggestions =)

Very curious to see what you do. Trying to figure out my own 91 Blizz still, either XT 7 speed or singlespeed. Maybe this will inspire me in a direction..

Re:

Can you please stop collecting stunning bikes at this pace of 1 a week. I'm getting sick here :)

Suntour rollercam,,I have one somewhere,,I would buy that frame just to use it.

Some Syncros bits should look nice on it! With your luck, I'm sure a Powerlite fork and some Syncros Revs will appear anytime ;)

Re:

How bout this.....

IMG_0218_zps91095d7e.jpg

Love mine. Ride is amazing!

yeti_bomb":21w9ube3 said:
Very curious to see what you do. Trying to figure out my own 91 Blizz still, either XT 7 speed or singlespeed. Maybe this will inspire me in a direction..

I'll probably go the SS route with mostly Paul components to mix it up and try something new

troje":21w9ube3 said:
Can you please stop collecting stunning bikes at this pace of 1 a week. I'm getting sick here :)

Ha! I can't help it if they just keep appearing :D

mrdryskull":21w9ube3 said:
Suntour rollercam,,I have one somewhere,,I would buy that frame just to use it.

That was my original plan but I want to try a Paul Racer U-Brake for a change as I already have suntour roller cams on my Merlin and soon-to-be on my Romax

Blizz":21w9ube3 said:
Some Syncros bits should look nice on it! With your luck, I'm sure a Powerlite fork and some Syncros Revs will appear anytime ;)

Hahaha.... I have a spare Powerlite so I'll probably use it... need to lengthen the steer and thus go threadless but since I'm going with a full PAUL theme it just wouldn't be right without a Funky Monkey ;)

Back