BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
One wheel on my wagon.

bce5e58890d7fb4b8fc7317d8964468b_zps4c0dae60.jpg

It's a bit rough but again, it has charm.

511eff4ff5ff08d3117e4cc70388404d_zps68f99f6d.jpg

I absolutely love this!

4cd97e7d33ed15e41654a5efccf44f65_zps7e74c0ba.jpg

Can anybody assist with a date please?

6c8957f2d23eb9efdc41b081d5b3f960_zpsbb7f123d.jpg

Mocked it up to get an idea of size. Looks good with the long head tube giving my back a chance. Will get xt inc v brakes. Not sure what to do about the paint. A bit tatty in parts. What with the bonded tubes?

22352ff869057363b2387df1dc398f8f_zps7f5d2de3.jpg

So what with this and the ranger, I think I'm going to have to resist anything else..........

Would it be around 91/92? Had a look in catalogues and guesstimating.

Seller said 27.2 but this 27 feels ok despite gap at top. Have a 27.2 on the way but not sure now. Again if you can help confirm I would be grateful.

Re: Another arrival. 91? 92?

I think 'A' means 1990...

They do have a certain charm I agree. Think it looks good in that bigger size too - a lot of bikes lose their looks as the dimensions go out of balance, but that's still spot on I reckon :cool: maybe it's the dropped tt does it.

Also the T-bone, and the black and grey stealth look, yes yes yes, the more I look the more I like! :D Hope you're going full-stealth with it? Will look ace! ;)

Looks like I've sat on the top tube,,, what are the lugs made of ,bit different isn't it

Re:

I like the lugs on this one mister ! Not as much as I like the forks though . Reckon you should put some bouncy ones on it and flog me those !

+1 on the stealth black look . Maybe LX like I have on my Sunn ?

Mike

Xtr rear xt front mech and cranks. Xt v brakes Plus some geezer's thumbies and grey SUP

Re:

Noooooo, no Vs on this please!!!

Aside from them being utterly, despicably wrong on a frame seven years too old for them, I think you'll find that they simply don't fit due to the wider than usual spacing of the rear bosses... *

Not to mention ruining the line of the monostay with their hideousness. Some nice wide cantis will work a treat and look lovely :cool:

Consider yourself slapped with a wet flannel sir!

*certainly the case with later, '92/3 Dynas, not totally sure on this version if I'm honest

I dont have any more cantis. Sold them all. (He lied)

Re:

This seriously needs to end up with a heavily 'industrial' look.

Lots of black and grey.

Try some modern CX canti's, they'll look the part and they will actually slow / stop the bike, even with you riding it, and even with those bl**dy great hills you insist on blasting down.

Latest posts

Back