A Raleigh Mirage Perfect condition

Nice. I had one of these as my first ever MTB. Ahh the summer 1990.

I had it stolen twice (she came back once) but the 2nd time was gone forever.

Re:

Think these were only made in huuuuge size (You'll grow in to it!). Always liked these as they reminded me of the 89 Saracen Traverse. My mate had the model below, Montage. :cool:

Wow that is pristine! Where has it been?

Looks very much like my Raleigh "Off Road" Peak interms of geometry and lugs, keep meaning to do something with it. Not sure where to begin, the paint work is knackered and I have a commuter, road bike and MTB.

Yeh, papadirt had one. Echo the sentiments about it only being available in MAHOOOOSIVE - was very interesting trying to test-ride it for him after a tune up :LOL:

My mate bought it for £40 :D. I'll get some better pictures for you guys, I was astounded with the condition when I first saw it, even up close.

Nice little ( big ) bargain there :) These actually went as small as a 17 inch, but we sold way more 19s and 21s...( I remember a punter literally shreiking at me for suggesting that his little darling would be better suited to a 17 than a 19 because he KNEW what his son needed. Operational testicles were not in the plan, it seems)

doctorstewie":22t4dycd said:
Nice little ( big ) bargain there :) These actually went as small as a 17 inch, but we sold way more 19s and 21s...( I remember a punter literally shreiking at me for suggesting that his little darling would be better suited to a 17 than a 19 because he KNEW what his son needed. Operational testicles were not in the plan, it seems)

Customers always know the right size and couldn't careless about the shops opinion, bigger the better. I will never understand there logic.

Latest posts

Back