1989 Brodie Romax... it's finished.

headtube

Old School Hero
Recently acquired this baby and gave it my own flare. I sold a Kona Hot Stars and Bars for this bike and I'm not sad anymore. This is the best riding steel frame I've ever ridden.

Attachments

• BrodieRomax01.jpg
    BrodieRomax01.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 3,093
  • BrodieRomax02.jpg
    BrodieRomax02.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 3,092
  • BrodieRomax03.jpg
    BrodieRomax03.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 3,092
Brodie

I'm not sad you sold the Hot either Steve ;) V.Nice machine that is, loving the paintjob. Is it fillet brazed?

Re: Brodie

haggis":wkmznlrs said:
I'm not sad you sold the Hot either Steve ;) V.Nice machine that is, loving the paintjob. Is it fillet brazed?

Yeap - lovely smooth fillet brazed joints. Have you had the Hot out and about yet?

Hot/Romax

Not yet Steve, it arrived the day before i was due to go offshore hence its sitting in my bedroom 90% built awaiting cables and a f.mech. Going to get a nice set of wheels built for it at some point possibly using 717 ceramic rims and a clark kent pineapple hub and xtr rear. No joy with the fork yet? i was scanning and noticed you had the feelers out on a few different forums

Re: Hot/Romax

haggis":2loq3rwm said:
No joy with the fork yet? i was scanning and noticed you had the feelers out on a few different forums

The fork... ha! Yeah - I own Google when it comes to "looking for Brodie Gatorblade". I thought the Track 2's were hard to find - the Gator's a real challenge - especially a 1". Appreciate you scouting for me.

Be sure to post a pic of the Hot when you've got it completed.

Back