1997 Pace RC200 F6 (Serial #F618073)

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sacrilege I know but this has been in storage for a few years :oops: :oops:

Owned since new back in 1996, gets covered in shit, dropped, thrashed hard up in The Peaks and wont win any BOTM contests cos it's a 'rider'.
It's been in storage for last 3 years, got it out and tidied it up a bit over the weekend.

Points deducted for having the brakes the wrong way round on the front (will be sorted next time they come off for a rebuild) :oops:

Points awarded for having tyre logos aligned with the rim logos ;) ;)

Yes they are black LX cranks and they've done literally thousands of offroad miles, as have the rings. Magura's are 1991 vintage and are still working fine. XTR Headset, XT front mech, DX rear, original 1991 Hyperlights, Deore thumbies, Pace MT50 Carbon hub, Cooks skewers.

Changes to come (Bits all ready to go on): Middleburn RS7 cranks, NOS Pace rings, Ti bolt kit, Syncros ahead stem, new steerer, King Ti headset, maybe change HS22's for HS33 RaceLines (yellow or blue, not decided yet), Hope Ti-Glide rear hub, Hope top tube hose guides (instead of zip ties :oops:), switch brakes to rear of front forks.

Attachments

• DSCF1183.jpg
    DSCF1183.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 2,864
  • DSCF1184.JPG
    DSCF1184.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 2,865
  • DSCF1185.JPG
    DSCF1185.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 2,865
  • DSCF1195.JPG
    DSCF1195.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,864
andy.l":3725myyk said:
[jedi mind trick] I want to sell andy my forks [/jedi mind trick]

<< waves hand across face >>
"These aren't the forks you're looking for"

"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded" ;) :LOL:

actually , brakes are like sterring wheels , they are the wrong way only in england .

and tyres logo matching rims is too mcuh STW , dont worry about it .

apart from that , it is a real nice bike .

Points re-awarded for getting the brakes the right way around....
And bonus point for the Pace-Crud catcher.

Also some respect for such a decent bike well worn.

Back