M-trax Ti -1000 take 2

Logic.Al

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
DSC_0114_zpswbo3lpt1.jpg

Re: Here we go again!!

It does :) And not dented bits but ParcelFarce delivered this one. Still not happy with Hermes over yours :(

DSC_0115_zpszlpsjg3p.jpg

Laquer on the Ti tubes is a little flaky. So I might strip the laquer there. But then I need new stickers.. Gil!?!?
Does anyone know if the Ti tubes are painted under the Laquer?

Now to build it. Should I strip down my totally original spec Cromo M-Trax to build this or spend the time and money and buy spares?

I have mechs, bars, canti's and shifters (although I'll need to take the shifters off SWMBO's bike) She also has a set of wheels off my (now Shinobi's) M-Trax.
So bits I need either way are wheels (I pm'd another user twice about a pair he had but he doesn't reply :() Seatpost, stem, saddle (which I think might be difficult) another set of brake levers and 7 speed shifters for the SWMBO build.

Paul you have a PM about the stem and seatpost though ;)

Re:

Sorry Boxxer. I'd got the bars already and I have a stem (albeit with a seized bolt:-() I meant to reply to you.

Logic.Al":36hkathi said:
....(I pm'd another user twice about a pair he had but he doesn't reply :()......

Annoying ain't it ;)

I pulled my Cromo M-trax out of the shed yesterday. Had a set of Allen keys to hand...............

.... But I couldn't bring myself to break it up. :shock: :oops: :cry:

Back