SavagePower's retro rides: Decided to keep these private now

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":3odkt5bo said:
How does the thingymajiggy on the front brake work? Looks like the cable clamps on the wrong side :?

Sean

Yeah I'd seen that, need to check it out but it does work very well, however it's going back to original once I find some period XTR canti's M900 aren't they -that correct?

SavagePower":1offlgz8 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":1offlgz8 said:
How does the thingymajiggy on the front brake work? Looks like the cable clamps on the wrong side :?

Sean

Yeah I'd seen that, need to check it out but it does work very well, however it's going back to original once I find some period XTR canti's M900 aren't they -that correct?

I've got some I'll be selling soon. Drop me a pm

Re: SavegePower's retro riodes: 1995 Marin Team Titanium

Nice bike, when I had mine bitd I didn't like the ride and sold it after 3 months. I have a front and rear set of Marin tyres if you're interested.

Re: SavegePower's retro riodes: 1995 Marin Team Titanium

jimplops":2ug9b3hp said:
Nice bike, when I had mine bitd I didn't like the ride and sold it after 3 months. I have a front and rear set of Marin tyres if you're interested.

Cheers pal & of course those tyres yep as per my PM

Re:

What a find. Lovely!

Those semi-slick Wildgrippers are great summer tyres (I still have mine). But yeah, maybe not with the red.

Funnily enough I also have almost exactly the same wheels on my '95 Palisades, but with the graphite hubs. Had them built by Biketrax in Chelmsford back in, oooooh ... 1996/1997?

Enjoy the ride! :)

JonTom":2c2u3w7u said:
What a find. Lovely!

Those semi-slick Wildgrippers are great summer tyres (I still have mine). But yeah, maybe not with the red.

Funnily enough I also have almost exactly the same wheels on my '95 Palisades, but with the graphite hubs. Had them built by Biketrax in Chelmsford back in, oooooh ... 1996/1997?

Enjoy the ride! :)

Cheers pal :cool:

Back