GT ZASKAR

Trialsy

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Here's my pride and joy, a cheeky 14.5 inch 96 Zaskar. I bought the frame only for its short wheelbase and found it to be easy to shuffle around as I am well into trials. Having ridden a Dynatech Raleigh M-trax 500 that was tricked up with trimnel forks, toplines etc I had started making the transition to trials. The good old days! One day I decided that a trip down to Broadribbs in Bicester with 300 bucks was called for and everyone was in awe when I pulled it out of the fiat panda boot that day.

Think I had it in my bed like hans Rey used to that night and then slowly built it up to pretty much what it is today...

I know it's a kind of retro mix now as most things have been updated as parts failed. I sold most of the retro gear on here not long ago. The wheels are hope cross country ti-glide on Mavic 517 hard ano rims, the nice grey colour. The cannondale P-bones and the DX front mech are still awesome!

Anyway, I am putting up here whilst I dig out some photo's of the other retro bikes in action and maybe some pics from my racing days...

Chuz!

Attachments

• zaskar.jpg
    zaskar.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,141
  • small zaskar.jpg
    small zaskar.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,141
Back