Funk

can we all have some hires pics of the headtube badge so we can get some replicas made too!!

Sad story that one. The bat sticker is hiding the dent! :shock:
One of the best bike I've ever owned.

I have had this bike since I purchased it new in the early 90's to replace my Yeti Ultimate. When it originally arrived at my doorstep one of the pop rivet holes was blown out in the front cable guide. I sent it back, and when it returned, the cable guides were welded. :roll:

Now that it is wall art I've transfered the parts to my beater Pro FRO until 89 FRO (no gusset) returns from paint.

Hi, new to the site.
Fantastic site, great bikes.
Anyway- ive noticed a keen interest in Funks on the site, i've owened one for about 14 years, i purchased it second hand, originated from a shop in Nottingham. I don't know what model it is, i've just been riding without much thought. It has a set of Funk forks which i have the original manual for. If anyone's interested i'll post some pictures.

Yeah. Somebody was selling a set of Funk forks on here. I wanted them but can't get them right now. Post up pics!! I will post some more pics of mine when I get ahold of a digicam.

Back