So who's bike is this...????

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Kona Hei Hei , raced from about 1991..completely original with the first XTR group and many titanium parts (fork, bar, stem, bar ends, seat post, Boone cogset, BB and many of the bolts on the brakelever/shifters) original tires and so on...

main.php

Anyone ??

Chris gets the prize...

Mr murray sent me this pic of his hei hei, I've asked him for some better ones.. apparently he has a few old konas (funnily enough) so maybe we'll get some of them too..

Have to say he's a top guy and seemed quite interested in the site..

?

UP

how come dave hemming had such an array of top quality bikes - what the hell did the guy actually do!!!??? he was crap on a bike......in dirt he just embarrassed himself!

The Lemming

Aah... Pee Wee! Must confess to not caring for the fella first time around... seemed to be the hanger on of the bunch. The most media savvy perhaps, but with the least talent on show at the time = highly irritating!

Now though, I have a soft spot for memories of the Lemming - kinda summed up that last boys of summer innocence period (before Tomkins sold his Harley to JMC etc.), and illustrating that 'you don't have to be the best to enjoy it to the max' thing... here's to you PW!

Mr K

PS. He always managed to wangle/or have great taste in bikes too...

Attachments

• PeeWee3.jpg
    PeeWee3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,836
  • PeeWee2.jpg
    PeeWee2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,836
  • PeWee 1.jpg
    PeWee 1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,836
ha ha yes i know where you are comming from there - but even so the phrase "all the gear and no idea" comes to mind

WOW - hang on guys was that an endo!!??

JUST LOOK AT THOSE BIKES - HOW MANY YO'S DID HE HAVE?

WHY WAS HE SPONSORED??

Back