Gumtree Stumpy

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all
Picked this up from Gumtree for £40 , 91 Stumpy comp , full xt , all original except grips and tyres , maybe saddle too although it is a spesh one .
Its a shame its waaaay to big for me so going to have to be mercenary and keep the group for a future project and sell the frame :oops: but still a great bike

Paul.

Great score that - you can't look a gift horse in the mouth as they say

£40..?! :shock:

It still amazes me the amount of people who think that something is tat, just because it's old.. Still, it works out ok for us lot! Nice score :)

Barneyballbags":2exqdg2c said:
£40..?! :shock:

It still amazes me the amount of people who think that something is tat, just because it's old.. Still, it works out ok for us lot! Nice score :)
It was pretty lucky tbh , it had been on 15mins when i saw it and it was about 2 miles from work , the guy said he had 7 or so calls in the time it took me to get there !

andreaviola":gda1hgbs said:
Nice colour scheme!
I love that bike
Im gutted its not my size tbh because it is just so nice ! once its stripped i will cut n polish it and i think it will come up really well .

Paul

Nice one Paul

That stem looks begging for an old rusty thing to go in mate ! :LOL: hmmm now who has one of those :roll: :LOL:

Mike Muz 67":3nru9kzn said:
Nice one Paul

That stem looks begging for an old rusty thing to go in mate ! :LOL: hmmm now who has one of those :roll: :LOL:

Funny you should say that , steel bars too ;)

Paul

Back