Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:22 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:25 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4139
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
Just a teaser of the newest build before its finished...

:)


Attachment:
Spock_vulcan-salute.png
Spock_vulcan-salute.png [ 221.24 KiB | Viewed 3654 times ]
Attachment:
Teaser1.jpg
Teaser1.jpg [ 85.16 KiB | Viewed 3654 times ]


Last edited by Giom6 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:23 pm 
.o.T.M Triple Crown Winner
.o.T.M Triple Crown Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:59 pm
Posts: 3285
Location: Sunny South of France
Vulcan ?
I would say Ritchey because all parts he made were “logic“ :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 pm 
BoTM Winner
BoTM Winner

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 am
Posts: 1687
Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
a e-stay of some sort?
I like what I'm seeing so far.
please don't make us wait too long.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4139
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
24pouces wrote:
Vulcan ?
I would say Ritchey because all parts he made were “logic“ :D


Fraid not, nice guess though...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:40 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4139
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
Retro_Roy wrote:
a e-stay of some sort?
I like what I'm seeing so far.
please don't make us wait too long.


Hopefully won't be too long now...

And, it is an e-stay :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:02 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Posts: 905
Location: not close enough to Wales...
Giom6 wrote:
Retro_Roy wrote:
a e-stay of some sort?
I like what I'm seeing so far.
please don't make us wait too long.


Hopefully won't be too long now...

And, it is an e-stay :)


I Know ! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4139
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
Bryncrug72 wrote:
Giom6 wrote:
Retro_Roy wrote:
a e-stay of some sort?
I like what I'm seeing so far.
please don't make us wait too long.


Hopefully won't be too long now...

And, it is an e-stay :)


I Know ! :D


SSSssshhhhhh :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:18 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Posts: 905
Location: not close enough to Wales...
Hopefully won't be too long now...

And, it is an e-stay :)[/quote]

I Know ! :D[/quote]

SSSssshhhhhh :)[/quote]

I promise I will keep quiet ! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:24 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Posts: 4139
Location: Everywhere & Nowhere
I've just got to wait for one more part to turn up then its all systems go.

I don't mind if you say what it is, it means I can upload some more pics :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:24 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Posts: 905
Location: not close enough to Wales...
Attachment:
3978500224_3c2095ac13_o.jpg
3978500224_3c2095ac13_o.jpg [ 162.04 KiB | Viewed 3577 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group