My Coral Reef KLEIN coming along nicely !! Well I think so !

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here's a brief clip of my new baby I bought from Steven !! Totally stripped bare.... Yet to give her a good coat of wax!!

Thanks to all you guys, its well under way and I hope to be riding by next week!

Still waiting on my Race Face rings and XTR brake cables !! Its all good though.

Let me know on your opinions guys!! Im up for constructive criticism so give it your best......

Attachments

• for club.jpg
    for club.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 4,156
Cheers dude... Trying my hardest to stay fairly retro ! Thinking of changing those V's for a set of those Onza HO's ??? Maybe..

The wheels Chris are Spinergy Spox !! Great looking carbon hubs and spokes !! You cant see the rear but its well trick! Radial spoked one side and crossed the other with the nipples at the hub end !! Amazingly light too!

Just stumbled across them whilst looking for a set of four spoke Spinergy's like my last Klein had !!

Looking good Delboy!

Are you going to be using all XTR, or chucking on some other kind of bling?

Rich

Hi Rich..

Using Mainly XTR at the mo... running gear, brakes and Ti cassette, but im gonna slowly keep upgrading as I go along!! You know! If something trick turns up on Ebay its just too damn hard to resist !! Just keeping it fairly simple for now just so I can get out and use the bugger !!!

Still after a pucker, ultra light carbon seatpost if anyones got one for grabs!! £££

Cheers guys

Nice colour
xyxthumbs.gif

forks are bugga stiff :)

interested to see what those levers are like with those V brakes..

frameset/ colour looks lush :D

Hi Tranquility..

Still lucky enough to have all my own teeth at the mo so cant update you on rattling the fillings !!! However, Never could get to grips with any kind of suspension !! Tried it, and my Adroit has still got Mars Carbon front shockers which I hate !! Will change em when I find some original Burgundy/Blue stiff forks !! (Rocking horse poo !!)

Used to race Klein's years ago and just preferd that stiff ride !!

Its The Retro Way im afraid ! ! ! ! !

Back