1992 Rocky Mountain Titanium

banshee

Devout Dirtbag
Hi there, received this back in the summer and haven't had any time to build it back up with house renovations and working out of town. The pics are from the fall when I disassembled the bike and cleaned up the frame. Also, some pics of the parts I am going to use for my build, mainly Syncros and XT. Just missing the pics of the white Flite titanium and grips. Still not to sure on what wheels I will use but I have a set of XTR M950 laying around so it will probably be them for now.

Attachments

• IMG_1414 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1414 Resize.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,040
  • IMG_1399 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1399 Resize.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_1378 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1378 Resize.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_1377 Resize.jpg
    IMG_1377 Resize.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,047
Holy crappers :shock: :cool: :D !

That is an extremely promising set of bits, not to mention that frame!

Looking forward to more..

;) glad i managed to kick your butt back into gear with this. about time!

gonna look a lot like mine with similar Syncros kit and CK headset. only major difference being i went with all XTR and yours is XT.

www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=245840

And it's amusing that your Altitude is all XTR and mine is again the opposite as I'm planning all 7-spd XT! :LOL:

Lookin sweet! I ALMOST bought this one when it was listed but it's just a tad to small for me... Looks like a sweet build with all the syncros bits!

Droolissimo frame and components. Syncros just made the best looking and performing parts bitd.

Wonder how these RM frames handle compared to a Fat Ti 'IF' anybody has ever ridden both with a comparable spec to compare :?

yup. going to be a beauty. maybe even nicer than your rek tek.
only because of the syncros stuff. the rek tek frame is pretty sweet. :cool:
you guys are going to laugh when you see my RM Titanium build. :facepalm:

Thanks for all compliments guys!!! Much appreciated!!!

I will try and post more pics next week when it is somewhat built up.

Latest posts

Back