1996 Marin Team Titanium

PopsTrippin

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I was lucky to stumble upon this on eBay Italia during the festive period but unfortunately there was no international posting so i wrote to the seller asking if i could bid and if successful could he post it to my inlaws to which he replied yes. :D
Fortunately i already had flights booked so the timing couldn't have been better all i had to do was wait to see if i was successful... and i was!!

I arrived on Saturday to be met by this.

And i'm very happy.. Grazie Salvatore ;)

As yet i am undecided on the build direction so this could take a while to complete but i have purchased some Pace RC35 MXCD's to put on the front.

Rich.

Nice, I will pull up a chair!......

Looking at your sig though, you know what you are getting into already don't you.........

Where were the pictures taken?........it looks great!.......

It really is a beautiful place, the view is of Cervaro taken from Santa Lucia (Frosinone) which is half way between Rome and Naples. It can be very tiring to ride here especially when you're used the to flatlands of Northamptonshire! :D

OldFatTi":3pbhr9kd said:
Beautiful! The frame and the scenery! My family is from near there too, Atina, just down the road!

Indeed Atina is only 15 minutes away and i could probably see it if there weren't so many mountains in the way. :D

coomber":3emg3vfn said:
M738 throughout, Judy SLs?

Or super bling?

Looking forward to this.

I have just bought the Pace RC35 MXCD's and they look ok so they are going on. :)

My first impulse was to flip the White Industries cranks, the marin lite canti's and the M737 mechs and shifters from my '95 IFT but i'd have nothing to ride when i go to my Mother's house so current thinking is maybe M950?? I do like the idea of super bling but there doesn't seem to be much about :(

Back