Re: another yeti project. 1995/6 yeti sherpa

Martin...... You've fallen victim to the bug that staulks these parts and will end up with you living your in your workshop / shed or working all hours to pay for the insatiable desire to adorn your latest project with finest parts you can lay your hands on :D :D

Yeti Number 3 now ?

Retro Spud":25m12v6a said:
Martin...... You've fallen victim to the bug that staulks these parts and will end up with you living your in your workshop / shed or working all hours to pay for the insatiable desire to adorn your latest project with finest parts you can lay your hands on :D :D

Yeti Number 3 now ?

Hi Nick,

That bug has got a good hold of me, ive got it bad :facepalm: ..., yep, yeti number 3..

Beautiful beautiful frame and colour way. How the heck are you going to build this fella? Turquoise blue RINGLE kit? Really looking forward to seeing this underway :cool:

redfern1950s":3p06lwx0 said:
That bug has got a good hold of me, I've got it bad :facepalm: ..., yep, Yeti number 3..

when your finished, but probably way before then.... you'll realise that you need a hack bike :shock:
and then you'll be onto #4 ......trust me :D this site's littered with similar tails of woe,

For almost 15yrs my relationship with an F2 Pace was a Happy & Monogamous one, that was until I joined here... and now look at me

All I can say is your in good company !

slimjoe":3puxhj5e said:
Beautiful beautiful frame and colour way. How the heck are you going to build this fella? Turquoise blue RINGLE kit? Really looking forward to seeing this underway :cool:

Cheer's joe.

As soon as it came up for sale, i knew i had to buy it... the double dart paint job done it for me.

I will definately be going with ringle parts..., blue ano would be the normal route, but ive just test fitted a set of red ano critical canties to the rear..., and the red against the yellow & blue looks fantastic..

Need to repaint the accu-trax to suite, ive a few thoughts on this :

All yellow or all blue, but may try a dart paint job on them. once ive sorted the forks, i will know what colour stem i need..

Will have to start saving again...,

speak soon

red

Retro Spud":20xajroq said:
redfern1950s":20xajroq said:
That bug has got a good hold of me, I've got it bad :facepalm: ..., yep, Yeti number 3..

when your finished, but probably way before then.... you'll realise that you need a hack bike :shock:
and then you'll be onto #4 ......trust me :D this site's littered with similar tails of woe,

For almost 15yrs my relationship with an F2 Pace was a Happy & Monogamous one, that was until I joined here... and now look at me

All I can say is your in good company !

Hello nick.

haha,
now you have me thinking..., oh no...., you are right.. now i need a winter hack :facepalm:

I best not go there at the moment though, my life wouldnt be worth living :D

Good to know im not alone and amongst friends on this one

Red

ridevintagemtb":sznwu524 said:
Great looking frame!

Hello mike.

Hope you are well.

Thank you very much, Glad you like it, i couldnt resist it, i had never seen on before with a double dart paint job..
Just need to make the forks match some how.
I cant wait to take it out for a blast.

Speak soon.

Martin

Back