geoswallow

Retro Newbie
Here it is, bright green!
Original marzocchi shock
Manitou stance kingpin forks
XT cranks
New Mavic dh rims (im afraid)
easton bar/stem

She's going up for sale soon, with a respray of the original coulour scheme!

Attachments

• Sintesi.JPG
    Sintesi.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 3,663
Get it redone and put pics up again. Looking forward :cool:

I have a Verlicchi too btw. Take a look overhere on your bike's famous predesessor => here

Do you possibly know what titles were conquered with your bike?

geoswallow":3occzgua said:
She's going up for sale soon, with a respray of the original coulour scheme!

This is an original colour scheme - it's just called Bazooka Neon. There were three:
- lets say "original" orange mettalic one - Bazooka Team
- this one - Bazooka Neon
- whole black - Bazooka Nero

Elev12k":3occzgua said:
Do you possibly know what titles were conquered with your bike?

1997 DH World Champion - Corrado Herin

His homepage: http://www.corradoherin.it/

Cheers
therapy

so that bright green and blue is actually an official sintesi colour scheme? would this sell,or would i be better doing it in team colours?

geoswallow":ppge5mxv said:
so that bright green and blue is actually an official sintesi colour scheme?

No, although Sintesi was and now also is known of their very colourful bike paintjobs.

First year that Bazooka ( think was 1996) appeared was only one -> the orange one with Bomber Z1 and Formula's.

Next year there were three models (the frame I think was the same):
- highest model - Bazooka Team - orange mettalic one with triple clamp Bomber Mr.T/Formula's/Sintesi crankset
- mid-level - Bazooka Neon - this one with triple clamp Bomber Jr.T/Formula's
- entry level - Bazooka Nero - whole black with Bomber z1/mechanical Formula MD1

It's up to you if you want it to repaint. I would leave it as is and give her proper built with time-period parts.

Cheers
therapy

And here's mine, with the original Mr Dirt upside down forks, Marzocchi 'The Boss' shock, Azonic Bars, Mr Dirt Hub, Hope Freewheel, Mavic 321 Rims, Hope Hydraulic Brakes (Front caliper seized - hence not on bike). 10 years old and still a top ride!! Looking for another one the same for spares or repair if anyone out there has one, please get in touch tomhyoung@yahoo.co.uk

Attachments

• Sintessi Bazooka.JPG
    Sintessi Bazooka.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 3,352
Thought I might add to the thread ;)

pbpic906095.jpg

pbpic1726654.jpg

pbpic1659428.jpg

Mine is now up for sale should anyone be interested, I'm too old for downhill and in the process of building 2 xc bikes so the cash will come in handy. Sensible offers only please people, either through this page or to tomhyoung@yahoo.co.uk
It is also on ebay until 9th June 08.
Thanks
Tom

Mine is now up for sale should anyone be interested, I'm too old for downhill and in the process of building 2 xc bikes so the cash will come in handy. Sensible offers only please people, either through this page or to tomhyoung@yahoo.co.uk
It is also on ebay until 9th June 08.
Thanks
Tom

Back