I'm a newbie and you have me hooked on retro!

geoswallow

Retro Newbie
Hey, I'm a student from preston and im mad on my bikes. i was still in short trousers when mountain biking was being born, but I have a few retro machines in the garage myself! I've got a 1998 Sintesi Bazooka, and a 1999 GT Tequesta XC bike. I'm thinking on sellin the sintesi thought, need some spare cash for a new modern bike!

lookin forward to learning more on here!

James

Might know someone who'll buy your sintesi, if its orange and in good nick! Give me a shout if you decide to get rid............. cheers

I'll get some pics up by the end of the day. Fenton, the sintesi isn't orange atm, its bright green with bright met blue swingarm, but im going to respray it to its original glory, has anyone got a pic of the priginal colour scheme this bike came in? what price am i looking at for it anyway?

My mate had the first one into the country (or so the bikeshop told us!) and it was orange with a polished alu swing arm. We used to take the piss as it had a sticker that said 'ASC - Anti Seismic Control' suggesting that it could withstand earthquakes or something! Unfortunately some pikeys stole it and he's been looking for another since! No idea on price personally mate as i haven't seen another for sale! Cheers

They seem arre as hens teeth then! could this put the price up? lol. I'll get it sprayed up as near to original as I can,a nd I'll get it in great working order!

Back