Clockwork Orange Build - update

Dazabike

Old School Hero
I bought this Clockwork Orange last year and after some looking on retro bikes decided on sending it off to Graphic Shack for a paint job!
After dropping off the frame, forks and stem, can't wait to get it back. Fingers crossed for a early Christmas present.

I just about have all the parts for the build (Thanks to some of you guys) so thought I would start posting a few pics of the build. This is going to be my first go at a complete rebuild so feeling the pressure of doing it justice to such a iconic bike.

Dazabike :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,397
Re: Clockwork Orange Build

that will be nice. tim, their painter is really good, he re-painted my 2007 clockwork and i'm really happy with it. that said, the frame pictured has the more recent stickers on it even though it's the older frame so which are you going for?

:)

I am going to go for the original look! :cool:

The previous owner had put the modern decals over the top, so have asked Graphic Shack to do as close to the original as possible :LOL:

Make sure you take the Tange Infinity decal off carefully as it'll save you getting another. I use double sided tape to re-apply. ;)

Don't think it's a 1993 btw, looks like a 1989.

Looking forward to seeing the result. :cool:

Thanks for the advise with the decals, I will also double check the frame numbers :?

Nice.

Personally would have touched up the existing paint but they do good resprays by all accounts.

Hi had thought about just a touch up, but decided against it as I have others I could do that to :D

Hi Daza ;-)

I'm watching this with interest as planning to restore my 1990 Clockwork soon. :)
Are reproduced Tange Infinity decals not available?

dazzawazza":877z2ekx said:
Hi Daza ;-)

I'm watching this with interest as planning to restore my 1990 Clockwork soon. :)
Are reproduced Tange Infinity decals not available?

Hi Dazzawazza,

Checkout Gil_M on the site as I understand he does these decals and I have found his work to be fantastic :LOL:

brocklanders023":1zc308re said:
Make sure you take the Tange Infinity decal off carefully as it'll save you getting another. I use double sided tape to re-apply. ;)

Don't think it's a 1993 btw, looks like a 1989.

Looking forward to seeing the result. :cool:

This is the photos I took of the date stamp before sending off. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,267
Back