1992 Klein Attitude HLF

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
This one is a slight departure from the norm for me but along with the Manitou FS a Klein Attitude has always been a bit of a draw for me. Plus I always wanted to see what the fuss was all about :)

Picked this up last week from Doug (thanks mate) and its absolutely mint. Just been resprayed by Jon and the pictures do not do it justice in anyway.

I'm going for a part period build with M900 groupset and then some syncros, panaracer, flite and Araya to finish off. I have most of the bits but I'm waiting for a couple of small things to arrive and the wheels to come back from the builders – then we're good to go :D

Some pre build shots below….pictures are a bit dark sorry…bloody weather :?

Looks great.

I am just at that point with my Attitude in Grafitti colours. The frame is in the bedroom and all the bits waiting in a variety of cardboard boxes in the garage. With these long evenings there is plenty of time to just get everything right ready for the spring.

Baldyz1":2trozis3 said:
Looks great.

I am just at that point with my Attitude in Grafitti colours. The frame is in the bedroom and all the bits waiting in a variety of cardboard boxes in the garage. With these long evenings there is plenty of time to just get everything right ready for the spring.

Thanks.

Luckily I haven't had to wait too long to get this going. I had all the parts in the attic for another future build but thought I would use them for this.

Good luck with your Attitude. WOuld love to see some pictures.

I managed to sneak an hour this afternoon to start the build :D

Hopefully I'll get the wheels tomorrow or Thursday, but for now some progress.

As previously mentioned its a M900 build so so far we have front mech, rear mech, cranks, shifters and brakes on, Syncros seat post and Flite saddle.

Hopefully I'll have a bit more time to do some more tomorrow…. :)

Back