the "i shouldnt of done this" bike - the yellow peril

raleighrider21

Retro Guru
so there i was, driving home at about 10am with the ktm on the trailer after a nice muddy session at a local track, look to my left at a pedestrian crossing on a local high st and saw a carpet/bed shop with a big pile of bikes out front, so me being me, i parked up and went and had a look to see if there was anything decent in there. right at the back there was a yellow frame. again me being totally dumb i decided that it would be a realllly good idea to purchase this bike. got home. put the ktm and trailer away. and took it for a spin. got home again. then that moment kicked in. said to myself "i shouldnt of done this". have now justified buying this piece of crap to the gf by saying im going to use it to commute so i dont have to spend money on diesel going to and from work/college.
so here it is :facepalm:
not sure what im doing with it yet, might clean up what chrome is there, change the cables and brake pads and at some point paint it black to hide the yellow :facepalm:

Attachments

• 999604_10200984423914872_832064580_n.jpg
    999604_10200984423914872_832064580_n.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,205
Re: the "i shouldnt of done this" bike

Have to agree with you............You shouldn't have done that.

well i have to do something with it now :facepalm:
apparently this is my last bike until februaury :'(

raleighrider21":ekmgg7eb said:

November the 5th is almost upon us..... :LOL: have a Bonfire and a BBQ, let it die a sweet death, get some friends round and turn the whole thing into a party....!

sinnerman":r7trd2q2 said:
raleighrider21":r7trd2q2 said:

November the 5th is almost upon us..... :LOL: have a Bonfire and a BBQ, let it die a sweet death, get some friends round and turn the whole thing into a party....!
shove some fireworks in the seatpost, strap some on the frame, petrol all over the tyres....
worst £5 ive ever spent if im honest :facepalm:

could somebody just please kill me now?

You mug!

It's one thing to buy a p!ss yellow pi,le of doos.
It's another entirely to parade it in polite society.
Have you no shame?

raleighrider21":2xsxaqpg said:
sinnerman":2xsxaqpg said:
raleighrider21":2xsxaqpg said:

shove some fireworks in the seatpost, strap some on the frame, petrol all over the tyres....
worst £5 ive ever spent if im honest :facepalm:

could somebody just please kill me now?

On a "LIGHTER" note......

Just Karma it to "the History man", he can use the parts for his next build...lol.

:D

why dont you donate it to a charity shop, thats got to be worth a fiver.
saying that ive listed hedge finds worse than that on ebay and always sold them

no wait, paint it backfire and put some klien (sic) stickers on it and take it to turkey twizzler. you will definitley never do it again.

Back