Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:45 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

That Orange still looks fresh! and the Slackline looks like it could be a lot of fun :)

I noticed you ride through the winter? I'm hoping to go to Idre in Sweden for some nordic skiing later this year and am thinking about taking my bike, do you use regular tyres over the winter? or do you switch to studded tyres??

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:08 pm 
Retro Guru

Location: I know where the stash is – the secret's safe with me. The flying squad will never find us...
Great pictures of the bikes in Kokkola Henristig – those forests look magical. Looks like you've got some mighty fine riding there – what a move you've made. The Orange is still looking fresh and fruity, despite the fading you mentioned earlier. Nice Tattoos, btw. Stanton is looking very meaningful too. Got passed by an electric blue one the other day (a rare sighting, for London). Prefer the raw look or that translucent forest green.

I'm off the road at the moment – having a break from the riding and have stripped the Clockwork down for a deep clean, lube, grease, and refit for the autumn/winter ahead. Waiting for a cassette, chain and other bits to arrive. Also, just received some quality faux leather today – going to recover the saddle. It's a Charge Spoon which is nice and comfy but the coverings Charge use are so thin, flimsy and wear through in just a few months. Going to recover my old Vetta saddle too but I need to replace the rails as well.

Sounds like you're having a whirlwind of adventure up there. Hope it all goes well....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:40 am 
Retro Guru

That stanton is looking nice, and the white fade clockwork is _very_ nice, but your scenery over there is simply stunning.

Keep the photos coming I say...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7