To be honest Gil's got to take a load of credit for the way this bike has turned out. All I gave Gil to work from was this:
Personally I think he improved on the original!
Problem was when the decals came back, I then had to spend the extra on having a really nice paint job to do them justice, had to have several layers of extra lacquer put to to get the shine and had to get the rear end chromed. Because I got the rear end chromed the front end wouldn't match well enough so I had to buy a new set of RC30s and then have them reprayed and chromed. Because of the chrome, the bullseye cranks I had bought for it didn't match so I had to get NOS cooks, because of the cooks I had to get Cooks rings, with the cooks in place the brake levers had to be replaced with Graftons.......you get the idea. Even things like the gold bits and the Scott Mathauser pads are because of the decals!
Big thanks to Gil and his creativity!