Rocky Mountain Summit

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
As coincidence would have it, in today's post were three connected items - an RM Summit frame, a black Syncros bar and an RM top...! :)

The Summit has been a long term object of lust, one that I thought would go unrequited, but, just when one is about to give up, this frame hoved into view.

The frame (serial 79:cool: is in need of a complete paint job to do justice to its structural integrity and some shiny reproduction decals.

I have often referred to these pictures on MTBR during my search, but intend to have an RS1 front end, rather than a slavish catalogue build up.

Mr K

Attachments

• RMSummitN4.jpg
    RMSummitN4.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 2,293
  • RM Summit Catalogue.jpg
    RM Summit Catalogue.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 2,293
  • RMSummitN2.jpg
    RMSummitN2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 2,290
  • Summit.JPG
    Summit.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,294
Excellent buy Sir!!!

Really looking forward to that one being built, pretty damn scarce those babies are ;)

Good stuff Neil, nice looking frame..

No doubt your build will do the frame justice as always..

look forward to seeing it at MM.. now that's a challenge..

Hilts":183jligq said:
No doubt your build will do the frame justice as always....

Well said, and you'll look the part too. Retrobike fashion police salute you! :D

Cheers! No chance for MM mind...!

As a matter of interest - which of these paintways do you guys prefer (I just can't make my mind up!)??

Mr K

Re: .

mrkawasaki":2xxa6h9c said:
As a matter of interest - which of these paintways do you guys prefer (I just can't make my mind up!)?? Mr K

Red lower tubes for me personally, the other is too 'bitty'

Quite nice. I sure would like to get my hands on one, but can never seem to come across one in my size. :roll:

Re: .

neilll":3dloalxz said:
mrkawasaki":3dloalxz said:
As a matter of interest - which of these paintways do you guys prefer (I just can't make my mind up!)?? Mr K

Red lower tubes for me personally, the other is too 'bitty'

+1 :cool:

Back