kirk Revolution completed

deaditemyke

Retro Newbie
Hello,Retro fans. I am a longtime fan of this site but for some reason i haven't go round to posting yet. Allow me to introduce myself with a picture of one of my recent retro builds. My name is Mykey by the way...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,014
I actually really like those - even though I have never seen one in the flesh :D

I believe / heard that they were made on the same type of casting machine that we had at work so a double interest really.

WD :D

What a great first post :LOL:

you'll have to tell us more about

There was a "Kirk" thread running not so long ago... good to see another one, it makes for a welcome break from the endless and usually bland Rocky Mountains or Marins

There are lovers and haters of Kirk on the forum, but I have always thought they looked great.

I bought my first mtb from a lad who then bought a Kirk. More photos and details of yours please Mykey.

Still to dig out some more pictures of The Kirk so in the meantime here is a shot of my one of a kind 1982 Longstaff Trike. Sweet!!

Attachments

• longtaff2.jpg
    longtaff2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 851
deaditemyke":2g42r8l4 said:
Still to dig out some more pictures of The Kirk so in the meantime here is a shot of my one of a kind 1982 Longstaff Trike. Sweet!!

I like this photo! where was it taken as there are some "interesting" looking things in the background.

Ha,yeah. There are many goodies in the background of the shot. I work for a bike recycling charity in Scotland.

Back