Old school and new school. Mmmmmm

goat1.jpg

goat2.jpg

goat3.jpg

Hopefully Joe can supply more info.

Hi Joe,

Well, that is sweet!

Is the 1st a TrenchGoat???

With the 2nd you must be one of the first to take delivery of the new batch of Goats. I do miss the aestheticly very pleasing svelte rear of the old ones a bit, but I learnt they decided to go for more oversized because of added stability. Okay.

You already noticed the -probably- Deluxe on eBay?? Would be a great addition to your stable ;)

- Melvin

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hey Joe, you managed to get pics uploaded at last! :)
Goats looking even better than last time I saw it :D

MOUNTAIN GOAT WHISKYTOWN LITE

:D Hey people i finally got time to post on this here forum! Hey Scant thanks for your info to post pics etc. And good luck on you r new build. Right the Whiskytown lite is a 91 & i picked it up about 2 years ago late one night after a few beers. Spotted it for sale on E-bay and knew it was my dream ride. It is new or was until i got my hands on it. I have off roaded once on it i had to know how good they actually where! I wasnt dissapointed. It rides fantastic but i want to keep it in good condition as ill never be as fortuanate again. It wears mostly 92 RINGLE kit but i did stray on the build for cosmetic/functionable reasons. However an original IRD seatpost would be so cool! The other GOAT in my stable is a SYCIP built Whiskytown Racer. No.7 made from the first batch. I have to say this bike is wicked! Super agile & responsive and a credit to FIRST FLIGHT BICYCLES in the U.S. who started the classic branded company. Ill post more pics of the new GOAT getting put through its paces as i intend doing some serious miles on it. Thanks for the interest it gives me a buzz that they are appreciated.Joe h. ;)

Back