1990 cinder cone when a was a yungan !

Konafan78

Old School Hero
Pics of my current project 1990 cinder cone. Original paint, good nick just needed touching up which is pretty easy with a couple of red and blue chip sticks from halfords and slowly collecting parts to replicate my 1990 CC I had when I was a youngun, 15/16 year old I loved this bike, was mint, I raced it and spent all weekend on it all over the north east hamsterly forest mostly, need some parts though so keep an eye on the wanted section for me please ..........

image_zps6e5c0348.jpg

image_zps182966ca.jpg

A few more pics she's ready to go now, first ride tomorrow can't wait never rode one of these since I was 16/17 yr old........I think I will change the tyres to ritchey mb zmax and after a syncros seatpost but pretty pleased with the rest

image_zps6a21d848.jpg

image_zpse3a71b77.jpg

image_zpsa38099f6.jpg

Thanks for the comments, after fitting new chainrings and odi attack grips, finally managed to get out on this for an hour, even if it was just down the local park with the missus and the bairn for a coffee, really enjoyed this little scoot about can't wait for more, am a bit rusty though it's bin a while :D

image_zps3e11b0a7.jpg

image_zps64dbf34e.jpg

image_zps46203ac5.jpg

Didn't even fall off :D came close a few times haha

Back