'93? Bontrager

tedhodson

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
This was mine until it was stolen from our bike locker at work. Ritchey crankset, stem and seatpost, Sansin microlight hubs, dia compe 987s and SS mkII levers, XCpro shifters and rear derailleur, Mavic front derailleur. I bought the frame and built it up in '96.

I'm going to braze a frame using Bontrager's published dimensions now that I've finished grieving.

Cheers,

Ted

I'm gutted for you Ted.Its always a horrible feeling to find a gap where your bike should be.Been there/done that :twisted:

Just make sure you get some photo's of the new frame up and good luck with it :cool:

Hi Ted ,
Will keep my eyes peeled for you , Don't see too many of these around . If I happen to see one , do you have the frame number written down anywhere , or know frame size ? Good luck mate , Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike, it's a medium size but I didn't record the serial #. I'm in Victoria British Columbia.

Cheers,

Ted

Oh ,
Well if I see it in the south of England , I will let you know . :roll:
Hope you get it back though buddy . :)
Keep looking on ebay and other sites like it , you never know ,it may turn up . Mike

Sweet bike. I'll keep an eye out too. Seems like half the bikes on Craigslist in Vancouver are stolen these days.... I've given up looking for stuff on there to buy as it's not worth the hassle for me :cry:

Back