1994 Amp Research Laguna Beach.CA

Mongooseboy

Retro Guru
Hi every one,

I have her a new retrobike project with some tuning bike parts on it.
The Amp is not jet finshed,but i thought start a topic with a picture from the Amp.
So that you can see what i am building at the moment.

p4pb10058332.jpg

p4pb10058338.jpg

Nice, looks like a B3. I had one many years ago and it was fun to ride. I recently found myself a B5 frame and I can see you are ahead of me and will complete your build much sooner than me... I've found a F3XC fork and a Ringle stem but havent got any further, what are you aiming to change to finish?

Looks great so far, I love AMP stuff. Looks like a F1 front fork with the steel legs. Same fork I have on my Univega....really stiff fork but it always turns a lot of heads around here.

ti_pin_man":3o0rxcck said:
Nice, looks like a B3. I had one many years ago and it was fun to ride. I recently found myself a B5 frame and I can see you are ahead of me and will complete your build much sooner than me... I've found a F3XC fork and a Ringle stem but havent got any further, what are you aiming to change to finish?

Maybe the wheelset Spinergy carbon REV X ROKS 26" will change,because if the build is finshed,then i wanted to take the bike in the woods and not on the road.Change of plans at the moment.

I got at home a TWP brake booster with a cantihanger on it in color grey,and maybe somebody her like`s to have it.It`s the same what i have know on the Amp and is in good nick.

TSC.":33touh8m said:
How much would you like for the brake booster, I could do with one for this little number:

IMG_3408.jpg

Nice Amp you got there,with Spin 3 spoke wheels :D

For the TWP brake booster with cantihanger like to see 80,00 Euro.

To be fair that's a fair price, but I'll give it a miss if you don't mind. My Mongoose is a garage queen at the moment so I couldn't justify that on it. I'm sure someone will have it though. I know they're pretty rare.

Was good to see another AMP with 'different' wheels on it :)

I have sold the spinergy wheelset,because the rear wheel on the rim was broken and bought me an other wheelset.No more spinergy for me,bad wheels if they are very old.

Back