Ringo's Keepers.. Do I sense a slopey steel top tube theme.

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Light was nice tonight, so a good chance to photo them together...

From Left -

Dave Lloyd C.A.T.S.W.I.S.K.A.S. 1995 (I think).

Bontrager Privateer S 1998

F.R.M Race Ready ARC 1998

Dekerf 1994

Once that was done, started mocking the Dekerf full suspension up... Thanks to a great deal from Wold Ranger on the cranks, rings, seatpost and ubercool XTR E mech. Judy's are just stopping it falling over. Need a nice red headset (damn me for selling the nice red Raceface unit I had...), black stem and some chrome Amps... think it'll all work together then.

Once that was mocked up, I moved onto continuing to clean the £30 Saracen Eiger that I dropped on, before spending the last hour, trying to get some BMX brakes working for a kid down the road! Kids bikes, fantastic on Christmas morning, but never see a drop of lubrication until the point I usually get involved!

Still, a very pleasant afternoon - aided by a front row lock out for Red Bull at Monza, which Mr Hill was undoubtedly delighted to pay me out at 12-1... should buy the AMP's! :D

Re: Ringo's Keepers.. Do I sense a slopey steel top tube the

Very nice bikes but I miss a full rigid one ;-)

Bloody lovely mate, and its nice to see them all looking dialled and ready for WAR too.

Steel is real baby. You have taste and style..... :cool:

P.S that Dekerf gives me a HARDON... :oops:

Fugazi... You are indeed correct.. Haven't found my rigid steed yet.. but if I could get hold of a tuning fork at sensible money... :)

Sinnerman, can send you some more intimate shots... :), thanks for the compliment, but aspire to putting together the sort of builds you manage! Dekerf was another bargain. The guy I got it from had it from new after falling for the frame after seeing it hanging in his LBS. Trouble was he daren't ride it for damaging the paint.. Got it for a bit more than the Lloyd. When I went to collect, chap said - I'm so glad your here... ever since you won the auction, I've been locking the shed! :)

Should qualify... I'm talking about the rigid Dekerf...

I don't know how you find them I really don't, it looks awesum in the green (a favourite of mine).......... :cool:

Best mate at school had a Dekerf in that green colour - one to die for, sure I have a mtb pro with a Dekerf FS review...

sure I have a mtb pro with a Dekerf FS review...

I have it! Think it may be the same frame... not many came over here...

A yellow coloured Serotta would go nice in that collection.

Definitely need a yellow frame

Back