GM's Overburys Pioneer

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
At long last :cool:, I happened to have a look on Gumtree this morning , I never have have time to have a quick look but this morning I did , I stumbled accoss an avert for a gents/ ladies mountain (not mounting :( ) bike, the thumbnail had something about the look that got me interested, I quickly opened the ad and could tell what it could be by the frame.

I have had a quick go round the block and fits like a glove , needs a little bit of work and some TLC and GM tweaks (no rust you will be pleased to know), it has some chips and needs some decals but is in good solid shape with no front end damage either :cool:

I have been after an overburys for ages as many who know me can tell you, seeing that I have lived in Bristol all me life and still do ,one has been top of my wanted list for a very long time.

Here it is today as collected , I have removed the crud jobby that was cable tied over the gear cables :roll: and the hideous bar ends.

I'm guessing its 1990 as it has DX with STI & not Deore II with thumbies

null_zpsb260f3cf.jpg

null_zps33beee4c.jpg

null_zpsd8b0208e.jpg

null_zpsc981cdd8.jpg

null_zpsf582c424.jpg

null_zpsda5d0075.jpg

null_zps5751a76a.jpg

null_zps8295d5c4.jpg

:cool:

Glad its a perfect fit for you, because that means that its too small for me and I didnt miss out :LOL:
I must get my ass into gear and sort mine out then how about a local bikes for local blokes ride?

Nice one mate. I am glad it's staying in Brizzol!

That fork looks fillet brazed, normally they are lugged I think. Just need a set of decals and a spruce up?

I will find myself another O soon, hopefully :LOL:

the_duke":3agrli4n said:
Nice one mate. I am glad it's staying in Brizzol!

That fork looks fillet brazed, normally they are lugged I think. Just need a set of decals and a spruce up?

I will find myself another O soon, hopefully :LOL:

Yes , you had one of the best :( hopefully you will

Back