Koga Miyata Terraliner 1992

dalecooper

Senior Retro Guru
Don't know if i put this in the right forum..Found this fine looking Koga Miyata on the dutch website Marktplaats and decided to take a look. It was in real life even better than on the pics. The thing is hardly used! It's from 1992 and specced with Deore XT/DX. Handlebar comes from Syncros, seatpost is Deore DX. What strange about it is in the brochure it is specced with 400cx group from Shimano?. Never mind i like this bike very much even if it's not a mountainbike! It rides like a dream.

Re: Koga Miyata Terraliner 1993

I saw that advert, both pics and text didn't reveal how beautiful this bike really is!

Thnxs! Must admit I put some wax on it :oops: . Was planning to change the handlebars but I won't do that it is perfect. Does anybody know something more about the used framematerial?
P1090725_zps0f116c50.jpg

I think some grade of chromoly, Elev12k would be the reference on these Koga Miyatas.

It is a 1992 model.

The frame is built by Miyata in Japan. The tubing is Miyata's own top of the line tubing: triple butted and spiral shaped internal reinforcements at the ends. Neat and durable 7 step coating. They don't make them like this anymore. Very good component spec with reliable quality parts: Syncros, Nitto, DX... Congrats with your purchase.

Back