1993 MBK adventure

yampug

Retro Newbie
Some people would have taken it to the tip. They've probably got more sense than me.

IMAG0191_zpsfa3974a8.jpg

IMAG0303_zpsdb646186.jpg

I bought it brand when i was about 15 with my hard earned pocket money, used it for a few years then forgot all about it when i got into cars and motorbikes, sat in my dads shed forgotten about, then gave to a mates brother who fucked it completely. it sat in my garage for a year but i couldn't bring myself to take it to the tip after it managed to some how survive 20 years.

I've tried to use as much of the original parts as i could only replacing bits which were beyond repair.

Bart_75":2vyhejs4 said:
Its a nice bike, but it's dissapointing that you turned a MBK into a Cannondale.

ah thought it might be something to do with that aspect of the mbk. so i take it the more desired bike restoration on here is to restore to original spec?

You certainly don't have to restore bikes to their original spec on here, the majority aren't, it just seems a bit odd branding the frame something it isn't.

kingoffootball":3lfwh3h3 said:
You certainly don't have to restore bikes to their original spec on here, the majority aren't, it just seems a bit odd branding the frame something it isn't.

only reason i got those stickers was because i searched for black/silver stickers on ebay and they came up at good price and suited the frame colour.

Get it back in green and yellow with the correct decals on it
Draw them on with a magic marker if needed

Ride it with pride

mikee":seci7qdi said:
Get it back in green and yellow with the correct decals on it
Draw them on with a magic marker if needed

Ride it with pride

bugger that i've only just got it powder coated black! :p

Latest posts

Back