1996 Specialized S-Works M2 Team

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
New project arrived today. Thinking of building it with XT..... Not sure yet..

First pics:

GroteFoto-TS4PVNMP.jpg

GroteFoto-KZ3KNDNT.jpg

GroteFoto-ZQUAD3J7.jpg

GroteFoto-KKDHNXX8.jpg

GroteFoto-VOGPKWQ6.jpg

GroteFoto-8T8AX4L4.jpg

GroteFoto-N4LAJLNP.jpg

Some progress! Collected all the parts for this build. It will be full XT...

Grotefoto-VLRGQPPS.jpg

Grotefoto-TC6ULTYC.jpg

Grotefoto-3OBKFRVA.jpg

Grotefoto-MLZ8RQPZ.jpg

Got some new Judy FSX decals...
Grotefoto-BRGFICU3.jpg

Titanium stem and bar
Grotefoto-ZITFJU64.jpg

Grotefoto-LRX8F3MR.jpg

Grotefoto-YIZ73A8C.jpg

Just not sure about the wheels. Have some Parralax XT with Ground Masters or maybe some Spinergy Spox with Smoke/Dart? What do you think?

Grotefoto-YLAEVRYJ.jpg

Grotefoto-7YPGMCJF.jpg

Grotefoto-SCII6ZWW.jpg

Grotefoto-EWYS47OI.jpg

Dude, you have a lot of Specialized's. I hope you dont mind a slight thread jack for a second......you might be able to help me. I have a 95 FSR Sport with the coil RST shock in the rear....I need to replace it...do you have a Fox Alps or Risse rear shock laying around? I would take it off your hands....

Now, back to your bike....Looks amazing so far. I love Stumpy's.

andyfloyd82":106kcehr said:
Dude, you have a lot of Specialized's. I hope you dont mind a slight thread jack for a second......you might be able to help me. I have a 95 FSR Sport with the coil RST shock in the rear....I need to replace it...do you have a Fox Alps or Risse rear shock laying around? I would take it off your hands....

Sorry mate, no shocks in the shed... But remind me, these FSR's take a 150mm shock?

stumpjumper1990":2gh6b0gw said:
andyfloyd82":2gh6b0gw said:

Sorry mate, no shocks in the shed... But remind me, these FSR's take a 150mm shock?

Ah, thanks for the reply man. I am pretty sure it is 150mm, its a very hard shock to find, very short stroke I think maybe 1.5" of travel maybe 2" at the most.

Back