did i just buy a carrera krakatoa ?

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
:oops: guess i did :facepalm: but the madness i was thinking is i need a cheap hack bike while i source the xt parts for my raleigh technium build, and also a bike i can perminantly bolt a child seat to so i can take my little one out with me from time to time and as summer is coming my older kids want to ride their bikes to school, ok i guess there are better bikes up for grabs and some of you guys may say yuck to a carrera but it was the splatter paint that got me and the fact its still on original tyres and brake blocks say its little used and best of all £25 on a hack as got to be worth it even with the stuck seat post :D at least i will be out this summer now even if i dont get the raleigh finished ;)
pics if you dare look
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/carrera-kraka ... true&rt=nc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks smart. Gs was dire, but we can't be selective in our recall of history, and provided the triggers work the ensemble should function well enough. Looks lime a good buy for the spondies

cheers for the possitive replies guys the seller works near me so is dropping the bike off sometime tomorow, looking forward to it coming and fingers crossed its a dry weekend :D

Oh my god, I can't believe you just bought a carrera krapatoa. They were very reasonably priced for there spec back in the 1991 though, and very reasonably priced 20 years on it seems :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Chopper1192":1kqujrgj said:
Looks smart. Gs was dire, but we can't be selective in our recall of history, and provided the triggers work the ensemble should function well enough. Looks lime a good buy for the spondies

looks like 300LX to me

Back