Barrie Clarke's 1996 Ti Raleigh.

TSC.

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Firstly, a massive thanks to Goody for maintaining this bike to such a high standard - the bike was not only spotless, but everything works perfectly.

I picked this bike up on Wednesday & managed to get out on it for it's first off road ride yesterday (Friday). Only 14 miles up at Haldon but it it was fantastic, so quick & agile, yet very stable.

Anyway, the pictures...

BC19961.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1274.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1282.jpg

DSC_1283.jpg

DSC_1289.jpg

DSC_1291.jpg

Logic.Al":1nuxifok said:
I love this. If I was shorter and richer I'd have snapped it up as soon as it went on sale :(

Same here, I have one of these frames that I ride around on to work at the moment, very impressed I am with it too, despite having more of a fondness for steel. I'm loving the parts selection, typically mid-late 90's race style (as expected I suppose).

It's good to see it out and about as well, being given some mustard as they say...and not hung up on a wall :cool:

mynchiboy":2ziwbjil said:
It's good to see it out and about as well, being given some mustard as they say...and not hung up on a wall :cool:
It's a fantastic bike to ride, already done 55 miles on it since picking it up :)

What a fantastic bike.

Me and Logic_Al were talking about this very machine in the pub only the other week :)

I wonder how many riders you met on the weekend actually recognised the bike for what it is and didn't just turn their noses up at it because it's 'old'.. :roll:

I think most people haven't got a clue - which I quite like :D

To be fair, if I saw it out on the trails I'd know it was a nice bike, but probably wouldn't pick up on the history - & I was racing back in the early 90s - all a distant memory now.

Back