SALSA DECAL ARTWORK FOR FREE ANYONE ?

richardpaulbaker

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Just been going through all my bike pics/files etc and dug up the artwork I drew up when I was renovating my '91 Salsa Ala Carte.
I'm a designer by trade and I've got very accurate vector art files for all the repro decals I made for my project.
If there's anyone out there who needs early 90's style decals for their project I'm happy to pass on artwork files.
I'm not interested in making up decals, you'll have to sort that bit out yourself, but if my artwork can help breath life into an old Salsa
I'm happy to help.
I've also done a few artwork job favours for other Salsa owners on here, so if you have a:
Salsa El Kaboing
Salsa La Raza
I've got artwork for those too.

I've enclosed a couple of pics. One of the artwork and the other is my Ala Carte showing the decals in situ.

Attachments

• SALSA 1.JPG
    SALSA 1.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,496
  • SALSA Ala Carte Decal Artwork 1991.jpg
    SALSA Ala Carte Decal Artwork 1991.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,517
No sorry, I've only got the artwork for the three Salsa models mentioned above and the RS Judy decals shown.
I'm not a replacement decal business or anything like that, just thought I'd share what I've done with the Retro Bike community.
There may be others on here that can help you with your RS stickers if you post a request.
Cheers

It would be good if you could send the files to GilM on this forum as he is the "go to" guy for most people needing decals. This thread might get lost in the forum but people will be going to Gil for a long time for his help.

I know that this thread is old, so I apologize in advance for the resurrection. To the point, I have a La Raza frame in need of full rehab. Would you mind sending me the decal file? I'd PM you if I could figure out how. Thanks in advance!

Re:

Love the decal work! I'm having to respray my 90s Salsa la Raza and would love a copy of your artwork. Is it still available?

Bets,
Jack

Any chance I could get access to a design file of the decals? I know I'm bumping an old thread. Thanks in advance.

I'm restoring an old Ala Carte as well :D

Back