1990 muddy fox courier comp! New pics

SJB7810

Retro Guru
Hi All,

Newbie to posting on the site although I have admired other members old finds and builds so I thought it only right I post a couple of my own trusty pushrods...

Here is my 1990 Muddy Fox Courier Comp,
This was originally bought for my sisters birthday in 1990 I lusted after it but wasn't aloud near it! Long story short it was probably never rode more than 6 months and very very little in that time, when my dear dad passed away last year during sorting out the house I did what most fellas would do and started in the garage after rooting around over several hours at the back wrapped I'm bubble wrap and blankets I found the object of my youthful desire glowing like a beacon!!!

She is in near great condition completely original and looks like something from a time warp, tyres still look like they have done less than 5 miles! Good old dad!

My sister agreed it should be with me as she knew how jealous I was at the time result") shame it's a little small for me now"(

Please excuse my pics iphone doesn't do the colour justice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 687
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 688
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 687
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 687
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 688
Re: 1990 muddy fox courier comp!

Thanks Rob,
The old girl is out for her first ride since 1991 tomorrow so that should be fun")

Very nice mate. Just bought one identical in size, spec etc in really nice condition but yours looks mint. enjoy it :)

i have had two muddy fox couriers in my past,and i still like the way steel bikes ride, :eek: :eek:

Yes I like the old steelies too, love the feel for the surface not sure i will be doing much off roading on the MF as the old bones won't take the abuse like bitd!
Amazing when u think how we used to thrash these things on any surface and didn't think anything of it now there is a bike for every surface and people wouldn't give this a thought off road!

Enjoy Jim! They are pretty bullet proof paint wise and lucky for me my sister would have done more pushing it than riding it lol

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back