A new Star has arrived. Cro-Mega DX 1991.

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I like to space out my bike builds, let the time flow between them and juggle as many balls at any one time as possible, as well do.

Since parting ways with my Al-Mega DX I have wanted a Cro-Mega to be its replacement, and after a bit of searching here and there I found a good one from a good guy at a price that I was happy with.

It has been stripped down and cleaned, I have cleaned off 22 years of grime and nastiness to reveal the bike that you see here today, the photos are a bit mis-leading, it has had a hard tough life with many war wounds and blemishes, but crucially no faults of flaws. As I type it is sat in a work unit waiting for fresh new gloss white powder to be applied. It will then be returned to me for the grey coat to be applied when the warmer weather gets here, then decals from 'gil_m' once he is back to fighting fit and it then it will get a lacquer coat to seal in all that work for the next 25 years. It will then be built up with its full compliment of DX, thumbies, Vantage comp wheels, amberwalls, A/Star saddle, and a choice of either a megalite stem/bars or a refinished flexstem and Star bars.

This will be a slow build so don't expect regular daily feeds; it will be done by August bank Holiday weekend though! - Maybe.

Take a seat and see what occurs.

**Can you take 30 seconds to see my massive link below for my charity ride. Donate if you feel you want to, but please just have a look**

Thanks, Mark.

Attachments

• small front.JPG
    small front.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 335
  • small rear.JPG
    small rear.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 335
Nice,

Reminds me of one of my first ever purchases on this forum...

Looking forward to the results.

Back