Серийный номер рамы (frame serial number): 45342H
Вилка (fork): Presicion through CRD KALKHOFF CrMo
Руль (handlebar): no info :(
Вынос (stem, steer): no info :(
Грипсы (grips): GEL GRIP (CB-3204PAT-P)
Рулевая колонка (headset): SATELLITE LOCKING HEADSET Double losk
Передний перекл. (front derrailleur): Shimano JAPAN VIA FD-C700
Задний перекл. (rear derrailleur): Shimano JAPAN VIA RD-C700
Манетки (Shifter/Brake Lever): SHIMANO ST-C070 JAPAN Ø22.2mm Right, V-Brake, 2-Finger, 7-Speed
Манетки (Shifter/Brake Lever): SHIMANO ST-C070 JAPAN Ø22.2mm Left, V-Brake, 2-Finger, 3-Speed
Передняя втулка (hub front): Shimano 700CX, HB-C 700, JAPAN VIA
Задняя втулка (hub rear): Shimano 700CX, FH-C 070, JAPAN VIA
Эксцентрики(skewer): Shimano Skewer
Шатуны (crankarm): Shimano JAPAN VIA RC 700CX 170mm
Педали (pedal): k20412 93.9
Система (crankset): Shimano SG-X H-42, Shimano SG H-32, Shimano SG-H20
Каретка (bottom bracket): no info :(
Кассета (cassette): Shimano HYPER GLIDE-C, JAPAN, 7 speds, U.S. PAT. 4268259
Пластиковая защита от цепи (protective disc for bicycle spokes): SHIMANO PRODUCT OF JAPAN (CP-FH30)
Покрышки (tires): Schwalbe SPEZIAL MARATHON 40-622/28X1.50 HS270
Крылья (Mudguard front, rear): SKS BLUEMELS 28" Black
Обода (rims): ALESA 6019 ERTO 622X19-DIN ALLOY 700C Made in Belgium
Тормоза (brakes front, rear): Shimano JAPAN VIA BR-C701
Цепь (chain): SHIMANO HG NARROW VIA
Седло (seadle, seat): KALKHOFF (Viscount 04.1992)
Подседельный штырь (seatpost): KALLOY 4130 HEAT TREATED Ø30mm
Цвет рамы (frame color) : Chameleon color (look at the photo)
Вес(кг) (weight): no info :(

MORE PHOTOS:https://picasaweb.google.com/108637174880121773472/KALKHOFF

Hello! Excuse me for any grammatical errors that may appear in the translation into English.This is my bike, which I purchased in the Ukraine in 2012. I got the bike in very good condition, it seems very little exploited. Grease on all nodes clean as a plant. There are small chips of paint that you can see on the photo. The bike rolls forward and wonderful ease of movement. Intend to use for bike trips and commuting.

I need information about the bike, if someone has a directory or other source, let me know. Apparently bike 1992-1995 model years. For information about the bike on the Internet failed.

This spring, the plan to upgrade some parts, which I'll let you know on the forum, and of course the pictures taken.

What do you think of him?

Welcome.

Don't worry too much about your English. Despite the small errors, it was good enough to understand what you meant.

Kalkhoff is one of the oldest German manufacturers. They still exist and there's a contact form on their website, so you can contact them to ask for information on your bike.

The bike uses a 700CX groupset. I compared the exact part numbers with Martin Trautmann's shimano database, and those exact parts were used in 1993, 1994 and 1995. So at least we can remove 1992 from the list already.

The saddle may have 04.1992 on it, but that doesn't mean that the bike was built then. the saddle itself probably was made in 1992 indeed.
Most likely they bought thousands of those saddles and kept them in storage until they used all of them. So that doesn't really help. However I do have a feeling that they wouldn't keep several years of stock, so it makes more sense that the bike would be built in 1993 than in 1995. I could be wrong of course.

Kalkhoff probably keeps records of every bike they made, so they should be able to tell the exact year (and probably even the date) that the bike was made.

Back