My first Klein = Fervor Nebula Green 1994

johnnypie13

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
From what i have been told its a Fervor which was a Rascal frame cheaply painted i love it already but need to know more about it
any help will be gratefully received and ideas for build etc

its a bit tatty ;) but i haven't even had a chance to clean it yet

P1000341_zps1c8bccf9.jpg

P1000340_zps7253ef9c.jpg

P1000342_zpsae78ae21.jpg

P1000343_zpsec3be64d.jpg

P1000344_zpsc3fefb99.jpg

Re: My first Klein === Fervor / Rascal frame In Green

nice......just ride it as it is, then you won't get upset when you chip it!!

:facepalm:

please DONT respray it. Nebula green Fevors are rare I think!.

Did you buy it from a female cross country racer, there was a lady on here a year ago who raced one, but I could not find the post... :roll:

i had some of that paint....i think it was called....erm.........green hammerite :LOL:

Holy sweet Jeebus. Did the previous owner use a chain or a chainsaw?!

1994 catalogue, page 19 ;)

Well I'm thinking along the lines of if it ain't broke don't fix it maybe just repair patches of missing paint polish the rest and add good but used parts after all it's 19 years old will sort the aheadset thing though it definitely should have a threaded headset quill stem etc then was thinking XT black all over vantage rims physco tyres don't think I will go STX on this it deserves better in its old age lol

Thoughts ??

Couple off the net for inspiration... Would be nice to see some LX, DX or Suntour on a Klein for a change?

5292493346_82870710fd_b.jpg

jan2011a.jpg

lrh":15341ojv said:
Couple off the net for inspiration... Would be nice to see some LX, DX or Suntour on a Klein for a change?

5292493346_82870710fd_b.jpg

jan2011a.jpg

DX could be a possibility don't have any Suntour though nice couple of bikes those wish the paintwork on mine was half as good as those

Back