Old photos of.......Trimble

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
While Im waiting for the garage to clear and some clarity to come back to my day to day existance, and also to stop me having a fit about how much stuff is going....

I thought I'd post this pic of the Trimble. Mighty handsome too.

I think keeping it down to a 4 bike ensemble is healthier for my sanity. :oops:

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    trim.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 2,548
Love the factory paint job :cool: You don't need the carbon flite do you ;)

jez-2-many-bikes":327d33dt said:
While Im waiting for the garage to clear and some clarity to come back to my day to day existance, and also to stop me having a fit about how much stuff is going....

I thought I'd post this pic of the Trimble. Mighty handsome too.

I think keeping it down to a 4 bike ensemble is healthier for my sanity. :oops:

Nice bike there, just out of interest as you have many excellent bikes in your huge collection, do you ride any of them?

jez-2-many-bikes":3cc7s2t5 said:
Thanks...

Erm. in terms of riding- not that much!

Some get an outing now and again.

That's a shame, as you only live once on this planet, you should ride these bikes more often as I would, they deserve to be ridden.

You're the retrobike master Jez...

...but Trimbles and T-discs dont match. With the inverse 4, the rear end is too clustered...

Just my $.02

ameybrook":3k2kx4yo said:
You're the retrobike master Jez...

...but Trimbles and T-discs dont match. With the inverse 4, the rear end is too clustered...

Just my $.02

I actually really like the disc on the trimble. My only (slight) beef would be the trimbles always seem a bit skinny up front - at least with the higher end Kleins etc the 'beefiness' is carried through with the forks. Diffrn't strokes and all that I guess.

Still a fantastic bike though Jez :D

Only 4 bikes Jez? Can I come round your garage and take one every time you exceed that limit ;)

Book a day of from behind the desk jez,

grap a bike,,anyone will do,,

drive to your nearest steep bit of offroad

AND RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

you`ll feel better ,honest ;)

with just 4 bikes you also need to chance your forum name; jez-just-4-bike-but-used-to-have-2-many

Back