watch this space ......

Attachments

• Altitude 93 racer.jpeg
    Altitude 93 racer.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,389
Re: RM Altitude racer 1993

Glad you finally got one, looks like a beauty too :D

Finally you got one! Very, very nice. Is the headset complete? What about that seatcollar, is that original or were they originally black?

What are your plans on how to build it up?

Seat Collars were gold yes my main problem is the forks and here I have a choice of Pace RC35 or Mag 21rock Shox I just need ahead steerers for both !
The headset is complete but needs new races I think and not sure if FSA do these as spares...anyone know ?

Re: RM Altitude racer 1993 ( UK )

Guess I had better subscribe to this, I'll see if I can get any of my info on this.
It from our team when AFAIK Gump was in it. So he says and has picture proof. It was confirm a Team frame by Rocky by the original owner when he got new decals for it. By team it means resprayed in the team colouring and then ridden by them.
If anyone remembers the thread with this wearing rusty silver rigid pace forks, it is that one.

Brilliant ,thanks Fluffmeister
I have almost built it already and she now wears a lovely pair of second generation RC35's you know the ones with the cnc brace before MCXD's
I am just swooping round the cantis as I had built her up with dia compe 987's but these are not compatible with the forks as the sprung rocker isn't in line with the staddle wire....so using XT cantis instead I had emptied a bag of bits on the kitchen floor last night and had a real game building a pair up ...I never realised the springs were handed ! I thought I was going mad.

yum! :cool:

al.

Back