My '94 Gary Fisher Advance

Deafheaven

Retro Newbie
Hi, I've finally managed to get my old pride and joy cleaned up and nursed back to health. Still to take her for a ride but I'm impressed with the looks for sure. Makes me feel 16 again :D
007_8_9_tonemapped_zps13a8e68a.jpg

Nice!

Where abouts on their range was this?

Don't suppose you know seatpost size by any chance?

It was pretty much the entry level bike with full alivio groupset, which is still functioning perfectly after all these years :) I cant remember seatpost size but i'll have a look tonight.

Thanks for that. Have a 94/5 marlin and need a seatpost size, thought it was 26. something.

Like the bikes, even low end they are reasonably light frames.

@ coomber. If you look on the vintage trek website there are spec sheets for each bike in the 94 range.
@ kona lover It is indeed HDR. slightly over edited HDR at that. Haha.

Hey Paul here from NZ. Lovely bike . . . I love these frames, beautiful workmanship, nice to ride in any config, and longer stays means they take a rear rack and panniers with no heal strike, so they build lovely tourers too. They also make great commuters.

Also do you know what year it is? My frame looks very similar only the gear cable routing is on top tube, yours looks way cleaner. i want another after seeing yours . . . . I wonder how much it is to import a frame or 8?? :D :D

Latest posts

Back