'96 Specialized Stumpjumper A1 FS never assembled

Txn67

Dirt Disciple
I had been watching this on ebay over the weekend. It was ending in the middle of the night and I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I put in a bid for just above the starting price before I went to bed assuming someone else would get it. Woke up this morning and it's mine, no one else bid on it. With a ridiculous $100 shipping I still got it for less than half of what it cost 17 years ago. But it's still new :D

KGrHqNqEFBfLM3LBQqphpS9rQ60_57_zps32950966.jpg

Will post pics when I get it and put it together.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
lewis1641":37vr5yuh said:
thats cool. you going to ride it or keep it nos

Part of me wants to keep it boxed up for the next 20 years but I'm going to ride it. Sweet bike but not a museum piece or anything. If it was full xtr or something that may be different. I would like to find some nos lx shifters. It comes with SRT 800's, had some of those back in the day and just could not get them to work as well as shimano. If I could find a nos Marzocchi DH3 for it I'd be a happy man.

Back