Salsa Ala Carte 1993 - Finished 02 06 13

neebsta

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Frame was captured from Suburbanreuben. It's going off for a full restoration, which is a shame, but it's missing 2 brake stops. So it seems worthwhile giving it the once over! I have graphics from Gil_M - Excellent job! Build is going to be a full 737 groupset and Control Tech Bar/Stem/Seatpost/Flite. Ritchey Logic Forks. Wanted to avoid 'Ano bling' and stick to Black/White/Silver.

Here it is 'mocked' frame will be off to Jacksons shortly.....

P1140815_zps20920daa.jpg

not tempted ?[/i]

Attachments

• P1010835.jpg
    P1010835.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,906
  • Salsa Jelly Bean white MTBR.jpg
    Salsa Jelly Bean white MTBR.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,908
I was wondering how this was going. You're in for a real treat once it's done. Rides beautifully, perfectly balanced!
Make sure BJ know where to put the stops,. THey managed to royally screw up my Dekerf.
I'm sure if you contact Sean Walling (who built it) at Soulcraft, he'll be able to give you paint codes etc. THere is white, and there is white.

In happier days. (Ignore the mismatched tyres)

Attachments

• DSC00145.JPG
    DSC00145.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,848
suburbanreuben":41ridbhw said:
I was wondering how this was going. You're in for a real treat once it's done. Rides beautifully, perfectly balanced!
Make sure BJ know where to put the stops,. THey managed to royally screw up my Dekerf.
I'm sure if you contact Sean Walling (who built it) at Soulcraft, he'll be able to give you paint codes etc. THere is white, and there is white.

In happier days. (Ignore the mismatched tyres)

He he, Yes been dithering over what to do! I really didn't want to re paint, but it's the best way.

Been harvesting some bits too :)

Back