93 Rocky Mountain Ti Bolt

sarmeneau

Retro Newbie
thought id put up some pics of my old bolt.

Attachments

• M6hLTsVORS59DCk6zgQy8Ii7y9v7VP0HbEadBhuzneU.jpeg
    M6hLTsVORS59DCk6zgQy8Ii7y9v7VP0HbEadBhuzneU.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,502
  • PQnYrkbrD0RvLVaO_ZWuFn8jLwPj_WHKeQoIZwLTwHQ.jpeg
    PQnYrkbrD0RvLVaO_ZWuFn8jLwPj_WHKeQoIZwLTwHQ.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 1,502
That's a lovely looking frame, just my size too ;)

Hi.

This summer I saw a little bit damaged RM Blizzard from 1996 on full M910, Race Face crank and Ringle Parts (full original). I decided to wait for an owner... 3 days later i had this RM... It was really nice, have no stickers, Filip got it 12year ago from his uncle who live in Berlin... RM was standing on the attic and this sping Filip decided to use it as a citybike, that's why Blizzard was dilapidated, I've made a big service and RM revived... Ive made him approx. 500km...but... it was apparently too small (only 18inch)... it

When I was going to holiday I had to sell it (money)... Now left me only RD, Cassette and RF crank (No exactly because i've give it to my brother but it left in family :D)...

Today I know that it was a mistake to split up this bike and sell it... I really like all RM's... Maybe I will rebuy it from my friend and in the future...

Sorry for my long introduction... Your RM is great! I'm a big fan of Ti parts and my dream is a full titanium bike.

Do you use it normally or is it a "standing museum exhibit"?

pozdrawiam
xMekpx

it been hanging in my garage for years. i haven't road it seriously in probably 13 years. i ride mostly dh now, and even that it few and far between.

sarmeneau":1w2pe3y0 said:
it been hanging in my garage for years. i haven't road it seriously in probably 13 years. i ride mostly dh now, and even that it few and far between.

What a pity :-(

Use it more often... He is begging you ! :D

pozdrawiam
xMekpx

Back