Diamondback Apex......finished?

jango

Senior Retro Guru
Finished? well until I start tinkering again :roll:

A quick spin up the road to make sure all is well, a heavy application of front Magura and the headset comes loose :shock: man I love those brakes :cool:

Attachments

• Apexrs.jpg
    Apexrs.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 2,933
  • ApexFrontrs.jpg
    ApexFrontrs.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2,933
Look at all the Dopers in the that team Photo!!!!!! I really like the Handlebar though. The levers look a little out of place in my mind though. Some period Tomac Maggies would look trick!

Nice Jango :cool:

What year is it?

I raced an Apex for a couple of seasons BITD, deep green with the black LX groupo. I think that'd be 1995/6???

I think it's a '97 if memory serves, it's had very little use.......until now!

I know the brakes aren't period correct but they do match the tiny bit of red on the frame graphics a treat.

If the sun is shining on the weekend I'll take it for a spin and take some better piccies.

DIAMOND BACKS..

Hey Jango,

Nice bike dude!

Do you have an 89 ASCENT EX in your collection?

Was my second MTB and was a bloody brilliant bike with the best smokey paint finish :D

Keep it up matey ;)

Hey Slimjoe

I don't have any DBRs older than '95........yet!

Always on the lookout though, kinda fancy one of those smoke finish ones myself.

89!!!

jango":3357e1vh said:
Hey Slimjoe

I don't have any DBRs older than '95........yet!

Always on the lookout though, kinda fancy one of those smoke finish ones myself.

Hey Kev,

just after i ask you about the 1989 ASCENT EX gues what i pick up on E-BAY within a few days :?:

The very same darn frameset..even the size as my old one..

Attachments

• D.BACK.jpg
    D.BACK.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,677
Nice buy Joe :cool:

I thought about that one myself but I don't have the period parts to build it up............still, there is another one on there ;)

Back