Kona surprise

Chr1st0phe

Old School Hero
Here's a new project. A kona with no more info because I did not have time to go get it. Here is the only picture I have, but ...

Very cool find!

I've seen Kona ad's for this fork back in the day but never on the trails, nor have I seen one for sale.

Love it.

I wonder whats rarer.. ti project 2's or z links?. i have to admit i have never seen either.

I've always wanted one of these. Weren't they pulled due to structural failures? or is my memory thinking of something else?

Grockel":3lmnhju2 said:
I've always wanted one of these. Weren't they pulled due to structural failures? or is my memory thinking of something else?

No idea about them being pulled but they did have to change the name didn't they? Weren't they called Future Shocks originally?

I went up to the Kona USA headquarters and walked around a bit (I'll take and post pics next time I can bribe my way in). They had some amazing bikes there and one Future shock/Z-link on the wall. The official statement was that not many were sold and the Future Shock name was then sold to Specialized.

I would say you have a pretty rare fork, not many out in the wild. Certainly more rare than a ti P2 in my honest yet ignorant opinion.

Grockel":10zg626v said:

Track 2's were not sure about these but super cool and we need more pics!

Back