mrs bears big box from argos just arrived...

Bear-Chan

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
mrs bears 94 explosif just arrived back from argos - after much squeeling i think its safe to say she's rather happy with the way it looks :D the finish of the paint is superb.
she'd set her heart on a white kona a while ago, before seeing the recent influx of white ones on here. she then had slight second thoughts... but then decided to sod it and add another to the retrobike fold! theres something about white konas that just looks amazing.
she's been amassing red stuff for a while now - there's a crackin set of red hope/sun hoops that came from mr kase to go with this lot as well...
should be a fun weekend of building!

on a side note... is it wrong to be jealous of your partners shiny bits?? ::
:LOL: :oops:

Attachments

• explosif.jpg
    explosif.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 2,883
Its going to be stunning!

LOVING all the red ano bits, I'm jealous and proud to admit it!!! ;)

That bad boy is gonna look mental and I don't normally get excited about Konas (no offence to all you Murray Heads....)

neilll":2w6hsofe said:
I don't normally get excited about Konas

Ditto.

After January BoTM I'm all Kona'd out, but this really got me excited (and also caused me to now buy a red ano seatclamp off Drapoon......damn it, I thought the RTS was finished :roll: )

That's a neat and clean job, and thank chuff for that- I thought ye'd bought her a Bike fromArgos..........

Back